Inland utilizes an impressive fleet of Hydroblasting pumps that can be equipped with numerous automated and specialized tools designed to safely and efficiently remove fouling and deposits that routinely build up in industrial process equipment. You can rely on Inland’s highly skilled and experienced team to provide the right pump equipped correctly to provide predictable and reliable results.
Inland’s expanding and diverse fleet includes:
- Drain and sewer cleaning units with pressures up to 2,500 psi
- Traditional 10,000-psi units with volume capacities from 5 to 250 gpm
- Horsepower ratings of 150 – 2250
- 20,000-psi units
- High-pressure/high-volume units with 10,000-psi/350+ gpm capacities
- 40,000-psi ultra-high-pressure machines for “metal-cutting” applications and hard-to-remove deposits
- Soft-Blast System uses 80 psi, air driven delivery equipment and 100% biodegradable industrial grade baking soda media for safe and effective cleaning of insulation, welds, oil/grease spills, and general cosmetic cleaning of process equipment.
Advanced equipment for automated applications and Specialty Line Cleaning includes:
- Multi-lance exchanger tube side cleaning with variable rotation and feed rates
- High-horsepower, rotating multi-tip shell side cleaning
- Armadillo automated piping and tube cleaning device
- Specialized tools for cleaning reactors, air pre-heaters, extruders, boilers, tanks, vessel and tower interiors, and piping